River, oh river, flow gently for me,
Such precious cargo you bear!
Do you know somewhere, he can live free?
River, deliver him there…
(Deliver Us, Prince of Egypt, 1998).
(Source: jaded-mandarin)198,319 plays
augustus u bitch
isn’t he supposed to fall in love with her? TFIOS movie is SO different from the book…
Anonymous said: I'm new to the fandom and honestly i don't understand why hunhan is so popular. They don't seem to interact much. Can you explain why you ship hunhan? No hate i'm just curious :)
I’d answer this longer in the hunhan analysis/thoughts thing I’m writing
that is way overdue. But, okay, to answer this… well, I guess hunhan was really popular in the MAMA era because they had a lot of onstage interactions. Nowadays, they mostly have behind-the-scenes/offstage/airport moments.
I would understand why non-shippers would think they have disappeared. But then they lead most of their lives off-stage, and the little we see of this part of their lives (from fancams mostly), suggest that they are still close, that they do care for each other. And hunhan shippers who have stayed (and will stay) - like me - actually live for the off-stage/off-cam moments because they’re really sweet, genuine and precious.
I fell in love with them because:
- Luhan likes to take care of Sehun.
- Sehun gives Luhan all the sweetest encouragements and shows how he is Luhan’s fanboy.
- Even when separated by people, they find reasons to talk or look at each other. (Rooood.)
- Luhan knows when Sehun’s wanderlust kicks in and drags Sehun back to him
- Sehun has a special place in his heart for Luhan.
- Sehun seems to pull out Luhan’s inner child.
- They share a friendship that is fresh and full of laughter.
- Sehun takes care of Luhan too.
- They are insanely patient with each other and cannot really hurt each other.
- Luhan finds that Sehun’s chin is the most magical thing in the world.
- They’re happy in each other’s company.
- They have to do things together (even dumb things).
- They just really want to be together so much.
- How they tease each other.
- How they make each other smile.
- How they talk to each other.
- Private walks, conversations and promises.
- Uhm… when they show skinship it’s really skinship.
- How they live this dream together.
- The things they do in airports are honestly the sweetest.
- They look at each other like they see stars in each other's eyes.
Note: this is just a repost of THIS post I made. Updated with a few more things too.
Mother fuckin’ Jim Carrey
i have searched
for this gifset
for all eternity
this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen